What’s Up For Grabs
Clint Stoker, is offering a print copy of his début dystopian novel The Cause for one lucky U.S. reader. That’s not where the fun ends though, for everyone else, you can grab yourself a free Kindle copy on Amazon!
The only way to fix the system is to break it.
Long after the government falls, one city is founded in it’s place. Residents of the city are granted bodies that never age or grow tired. During the day, residents work to reach new potentials and, since sleep isn’t needed, celebrate all night. But living in Utopia does have a catch.
Guilt is a crime punishable by death.
Air Dressler’s new job description lands him on the city’s firing squad. He finds it impossible to enforce the law without breaking it himself. Through long-forgotten memories and a group of reluctant rebels, Air learns how to break the city.
But if he is really going to carry it out, he will have to choose between friends and ideals all the while fighting his own guilt.
Here’s the Details for a Kindle Copy;
- Available: 10th and 11th January, 2012. Begins and ends midnight American Pacific Eastern Standard time.
- Format: Kindle
- Open To: International or wherever Amazon U.S. Kindle Store is available.
- Requirements: Become a fan of Clint Stoker on Facebook or Subscribe/Follow his blog.
- Get Your Copy: After becoming a fan go ahead and get your free copy of The Cause!
Here’s the Details for a Print Copy;
- Format: 1 Print Copy
- Open To: U.S. Residents
- Ending Time: 16th of January 2012, Midnight AEDST. The winner will be contacted shortly after by email.
- How to Enter: Fill out the below form.
- Optional Extras: All Bookish Ardour fans & Subscribers receive an extra entry by default.
- Optional Extras: All Clint Stoker Facebook or GoodReads fans receive one extra entry by default.