What’s Up For Grabs
Thank you very much to Samantha Boyette for allowing me to host a giveaway where two of you will win an eBook copy of her novel Morning Rising!
Update: Samantha will also be giving the first chapter of the second book to the winners! She even said so in the comments.
In the ever present dusk of Inbetween, Kara Hart wakes up dirty and alone with the memory of a girl named Dylan. She remembers meeting Dylan and how her heart beat when Dylan touched her face, but nothing else.
When Kara is sent to Demitar, the evil ruler of Inbetween, the truth is revealed. She is Dylan’s Guardian and neither of them are who they thought they were.
Set in a darker version of our own world, Morning Rising follows Kara as she tries to save Dylan from Demitar’s clutches. She is given three days to find Dylan and get her out of Inbetween before she belongs to Demitar forever.
Memories must be regained and powers restored if they have a chance of escaping. Each memory and sighting of Dylan helps Kara remember the love they once shared.
If only she can help Dylan remember before it’s too late.
- Easy to be swept away with, can be enjoyed by both gay and straight readers, can’t wait for the next one.
- My review.
Here’s the details;
- Format: 2 copies of PDF and Kindle
- Open To: International
- Ending Time: 10th of January 2011, Midnight AEST. The winners will be contacted by email shortly after.
- Extras: (Optional) All Bookish Ardour fans & Subscribers (please state if your subscription email is different to your entry email) receive an extra entry by default. There’s no need to tweet or blog and you don’t have to be a follower to enter.
- Bonus: (Optional) You can also receive an extra entry by following Samantha on Twitter.