What’s Up For Grabs
A big thanks goes to Nadine Rose Larter for allowing me to host a giveaway where several of you, yes that’s multiple copies on offer, could score a free eBook copy of her novel Coffee at Little Angels!
Phillip, Sarah, Kaitlyn, Caleb, Maxine, Grant, Melanie and Josh grew up in a small town where they spent their high school years together as an inseparable clique. But high school has ended, and they are all living their own “grown up” lives, each under the impression that their group has basically come to an end.
When Phillip dies in a hit and run accident, Kaitlyn summons the others to all come back home, forcing a reunion that no one is particularly interested in partaking in.
Coffee at Little Angels follows how each character deals with the death of a childhood friend while at the same time dealing with their own ignored demons after years of separation. Events unfold as the group tries to rekindle the friendship they once shared to honour the memory of a friend they will never see again.
- Hard to put down, plenty of characters to identify with, and realistic.
- My review.
- Check out the interview with Nadine.
Here’s the details;
- Format: 3 copies of ePubs and PDFs
- Open To: International
- Ending Time: 6th of December, 2011, Midnight AEST. The winner will be contacted by email shortly after.
- Response Time: Winner has 72 hours to respond before another winner is drawn.
- Extras: (Optional) All Bookish Ardour fans & Subscribers (please state if your subscription email is different to your giveaway email) receive an extra entry by default. There’s no need to tweet or blog and you don’t have to be a follower to enter.
- Bonus: (Optional) You can also receive an extra entry by becoming Nadine Rose Larter’s fan.