It’s that time again folks, a new month and a new giveaway! The end of this month is Halloween and, in keeping with that idea, our theme for October is horror. Up for grabs is one of the below new releases, winners choice of which one, all of them being decidedly dark fiction.
In the event that one of the books is a sequel or later in a series, you’re welcome to choose the one shown or the first in the series.
October New Releases
(titles click through to synopsis, with sequels they’re linked up to the first in series to avoid spoilers)
- The last in The Strain trilogy by Chuck Hogan (author of The Prince of Thieves, which was adapted into the film The Town) & Guillermo del Toro (director of Pan’s Labyrinth and Hellboy). Release 13th of October. Available in both Kindle and print.
- A stand alone novel full of zombie goodness. Release 25th of October. Available in print only.
- A graphic novel continuation of the Hellraiser story by Clive Barker, originally based on the story The Hellbound Heart. Release 4th of October. Available in print only.
Terms and Conditions;
- Format: Print or Kindle (if available – received via gift card, which will be rounded up to the nearest dollar)
- Age Restrictions: 17 and Up
- Open To: International or where Book Depository and Amazon US are available.
- Running Time: 2 weeks, please keep in mind BD takes up to 2 weeks delivery time, prize is to be expected late October – early November.
- Ending Time: 15th of October at midnight AEST, winner contacted via email.
- Response Time: Winner has 72 hours (3 days) to respond before another winner is drawn.
- Extras: (Optional) All Bookish Ardour fans & Subscribers receive an extra entry by default. There’s no need to tweet or blog and you don’t have to be a follower to enter.
This giveaway has ended, thanks for participating!
Don’t forget to check out what other events we have on!