Tomorrow I will be seeing Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2. Now, I’m 28, and I’ve never gone and geeked out (by this I mean dress ups) on anything. Not even when I was nuts about TMNT when I was a kid and always role playing the part of Donatello (I didn’t like April). So I figure it’s about time I got overly excited about something and went all the way. That’s right. I’m geeking out with dress ups! I can’t guarantee you’ll see a picture, but I thought I’d share that little piece of geekiness and because I’m going to see the film, I thought I’d share a whole bunch of HP goodness with you today! Enjoy!
Do you fancy yourself some Butterbeer? I’ve found a recipe for you to try out (by Melissa over at MuggleNet).
- 1 cup (8 oz) club soda or cream soda
- ½ cup (4 oz) butterscotch syrup (ice cream topping)
- ½ tablespoon butter
- Step 1: Measure butterscotch and butter into a 2 cup (16 oz) glass. Microwave on high for 1 to 1½ minutes, or until syrup is bubbly and butter is completely incorporated.
- Step 2: Stir and cool for 30 seconds, then slowly mix in club soda. Mixture will fizz quite a bit.
- Step 3: Serve in two coffee mugs or small glasses; a perfectly warm Hogwarts treat for two!
Is it surprising that anyone has gone and gotten HP related tattoos? If you’ve gotten one let us know what it is and if you’d ever consider getting one what would it be?
Are you feeling the HP love yet? I’ve got more for you!
Action Figures – It can’t be geeky without action figures…