That’s right, I’m hosting a comic challenge for the whole of a year instead of just two months! Don’t worry, I won’t be bombarding everyone with comic reviews, especially after the last couple of months. Even I need a break after that, but I will be reviewing comics/graphic novels on a monthly basis or at least I plan to.
If you’re interested click on the banner to take you to the challenge page and you can sign up there (all you have to do is create a sign up page, link back to that with the Mr Linky, grab the code for the banner and place it somewhere on your blog or social network profile).
I am going to aim for Zoink! which is 15 comics/graphic novels to read over the year. I may go over and probably will, but I’ll aim small just in case.
These are some of the graphic novels I plan on reading;
- Scott Pilgrim by Bryan Lee O’Malley
- Preludes and Nocturnes – Sandman #1 by Neil Gaiman
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen by Alan Moore
- Hellboy by Mike Mignola
- Grandville by Bryan Talbot
- American Vampire by Scott Snyder
- Alice in Sunderland by Bryan Talbot
- Neon Genesis Evangelion by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
These are the other levels to choose from;
- Pow! – Choose 5 comics to read
- Zoink! – Choose 15 comcis to read
- Kerplunk! – Choose 30 comics to read
- Ka-Boom! – Choose 50 comics to read
- Holy Smokes! – Choose 75 comics to read
For extra hard challenges
- Pow! – Choose 76-125 comics to read
- Bam! – Choose 126-200 comics to read
Let me know if you are taking part! And in the meantime I’m going to think of another challenge that will go for two months next year…