I have decided to do a non fiction challenge next year along with all the other challenges I’m doing, but haven’t been able to find one that looks like it will host next year (unless you know of one that is annual?) so I’ll do one myself. The reason being is even though I love fiction I have to read some non fiction for research and writing so I’m getting my butt into gear seeing as I have been a little slack for the last several months.
First though I want to see if I can actually focus long enough to get through a certain amount of books before committing to one next year.
Here’s the details if anyone is interested;
- Only non-fiction books apply! These can be anything you’re interested in: memoirs, history, geography, politics, religion, sports – whatever non-fiction you’ve put your hands on and your nose into.
- Overlaps with other challenges allowed!
- Post a list of choices if you want, or make it up as you go along.
- Any book format is allowed.
There are four levels:
- Just the Facts – Read two non-fiction books.
- The Scoop – Read four non-fiction books.
- The Whole Story – Read six non-fiction books.
- Nothing But the Truth – Read eight (or more) non-fiction books.
I will be doing Just the Facts to begin with (I’ll read more next year if I can read those) and these are the books I plan on reading, but don’t hold me to it;
It’s not too late to sign up with that challenge either so click on the badge if you want to take part!