I mentioned in my last post that I wanted to do a comic challenge and have gone and created a two month one starting on the 1st October and ending 30th of November which I am hosting. I’m also hosting several other challenges (Dystopia, Get Steampunked! Century, Off The Shelf!, and a year long Comic one) which will begin for next year and I will post about each of them as time goes on (for my sign up post).
If you’d like to know more about the challenge or to sign up just click the banner otherwise following are the levels to choose from.
- Pow! – Choose 5 comics to read
- Zoink! – Choose 10 comics to read
- Kerplunk! – Choose 15 comics to read
- Ka-Boom! – Choose 25 comics to read
- Holy Smokes! – Choose 35 comics to read
- Pow! – Choose 50 comics to read
- Bam! – Choose 75 comics to read
For non mix and match
- Graphics – Choose 40 graphic novels only to read
- Comics – Choose 40 comics only to read
I plan on doing Kerplunk myself, but I don’t know if I will be reviewing them yet. I probably will, but it’s not something that is part of the rules of participation.
Let me know what you think of my blog and challenges if you wish to! I’d like to hear some feedback if anyone has any or even if anyone is participating in the later ones.
Read So Far
- Vlad The Impaler: The Man Who Was Dracula by Jacobson and Colon
- Warhammer 40K: Fire and Honour by McNeill and Parker